Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Beginning of Something Good

Hello. I am new to this blogging thing, so please forgive me if I don’t have proper “blogging etiquette”. Anyway, let’s begin. I am a 9th grade international student currently attending an American school in Venezuela. If it weren’t for my English class, I most likely never would have made a blog mainly because I prefer spending my time being active. But hopefully this will be fun and have a good outcome!
            Originally, I am from Canada. When I was about 4, I moved to California because of my dad’s job, and now I call it home. I am a very tall, broad person. To pretty much everyone, I look down on them (physically). As I said before, I love to be active. Not in any way to stay healthy, more because I like the feeling of running around and playing sports. It’s a way to express myself. The main sports I do are basketball, freestyle skiing, watersports (surfing, wakeboarding, etc.) and American football. Unfortunately, I can’t do these as much as I want now that I’m in Venezuela. That is one thing that annoys me, but most things actually make me very happy. I love people and conversing with them, along with other things such as funny movies and sports for an example. When I’m older I hope to be able to have my profession around something that fits my personality. I have always wanted to follow in my father’s footsteps and become a lawyer due to the fact that I like being right. Another job that interests me is a sports agent. I would want to take sports marketing and law during university and hopefully become rather successful in that area. As you can see, I like to think about my future and how I will fit in with our earth.
            My goal for this blog is to make something out of it. Obviously this is for a school assignment, but I like to put a lot of effort into things like this. My blog I am hoping will have a decent amount of readers. My blog will be about various things. I love saying my mind and putting in my opinion, so there will most likely be some news and current events discussions. I travel a lot, so I will put on a lot of things to do with my adventures. Whatever I do end up writing about, I guarantee you one thing- you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment