Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tosh.0

I personally, love comedy. In an earlier post, I explained how I only really like funny movies and TV shows. One TV show in particular that I really like is Comedy Central's Tosh.0.
I don't really like to watch TV. In fact, when I first heard about this show, I thought it was going to be garbage: just some comedian making fun of internet videos. Boy was I wrong. Daniel Tosh, the host, makes fun of everything possible. It is very dark comedy, and it can be compared to Jon Stewart of the Daily Show. Every week, Daniel Tosh goes on a rant on any certain stereotype, keeping you in stitches for the whole 30 minutes the show goes on. Daniel Tosh also invites famous people from the internet onto his show, including Antoine Dodson, Miss South Carolina, and many more. They come on to redo what they did wrong, for a “Web Redemption”.

This TV show tends to be cruel towards all stereotypes, including his own flaws. If you have a weak heart or just feel that stereotypes are inappropriate, this show is most definitely NOT for you. On the other hand, if you like a bit of dark humor in your life or just want a good laugh, this show is most definitely for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment